Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Baseball








This was the year of the eternal baseball season. Not that I don't enjoy watching Bryson play - I really do - but I will admit that I was a very happy Mom when the last game rolled around! The team needed help with coaching so Chad ended up as an assistant. I think Bryson really liked that. Abbey and Parker were good sports... sitting in the wind or the heat or whatever it was, watching their brother play. (I won't deny that they got LOTS of sugar during those hours on the bleachers. :)
And now stop reading if you don't want to hear bragging... But just for journaling sake, I have to record the fact that Bryson did play very well this year. He is a very consistent hitter, and a great defender. He had some really nice catches this season including a double play on first in one of the last games. He hit the ball almost every time at bat - although he didn't always get on base, but he is just good at connecting with the ball. I don't know if he'll stick with baseball forever, but he's a good little player. And that's not just Mom speaking! :)

No comments: